- Kitchen: worktop, extractor fan, oven, against fats and oils
- Floors: rubber abrasion on floors (black stripes), all lacquered floors, tiles, PCV floors, laminate, linoleum
- Bathroom: tiles, sink, bathtub
- Bad odors: garbage can, organic waste collection bin, animal cages (rinse with clean water afterwards
- Stains: (on textiles, carpets, floors and furniture) grease, oil, grease, tar, resin, soot, oil paints, nail polish, edding, flasher, ink, ballpoint pen, glue, candle wax, chewing gum.
Concentrated: Dissolves chewing gum and color stains, ink and ballpoint pens, fats, oils, resins, adhesives, nail polish, and other stains from textiles. Removes odors. Always check the material compatibility when concentrated.
Diluted: 2-4 caps (30 - 60 ml) on 5 liters of water cleans all water resistant surfaces. It gets milky when diluted. Due to the high dirt release force, sensitive surfaces can be dissolved. Check the material compatibility especially in the case of painted plastic surfaces as well as rubber and textiles in a concealed location. Wash clothes after stain treatment.
On textiles: Before use on textiles, check for colourfastness at concealed locations. First, make the stain wet, then apply a few drops of orange oil cleaner to the stain, depending on the age and size of the stain leave for a few minutes. If the stain is still not gone, repeat the whole process. Wash the fabric immediately in the washing machine or rinse with plenty of water.
|Country of origin||Germany|
>= 30% aliphatic hydrocarbons (natural orange peel terpene), anionic surfactants (Turkish red oil), <5% nonionic surfactants. Contains: perfumes (natural lavandine oil*), limonene, citral, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, farnesol.
Other ingredients: ethanol, lactic acid.
* From certified organic farming.
100% of the ingredients are of natural origin.