Borage oil massage is great for skin. It helps in curing dry skin conditions. Borage oil improves the water retention (hydration) capacity of skin, makes it supple and hydrated.
Borage oil has been found to be effective in relieving joint pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis. Warm this oil slightly and massage firmly on the painful joint.
For Hair Growth
Apply borage oil directly, undiluted, to bald patches. This may help with hair regrowth in closed hair follicles.
INCI: Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Organic Certification: USDA
Typical fatty acid composition:
- Palmitic Acid (C16:0): 10%
- Stearic Acid (C18:0): 5%
- Oleic Acid (C18:1, omega-9): 15%
- Linoleic Acid (C18:2, omega-6): 40%
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (C18:3, omega-6): 20%
- Eicosenoic Acid (C20:1): 5%
- Docosenoic Acid (C22:1): 5%
|Product type||Carrier oils|
|Skin concern||Sensitivity & Redness|
|Country of origin||USA|
Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*
* certified organic ingredients.