Sweet Almond Oil for skin
Almond oil is an excellent emollient. It locks moisture inside the skin. So, apply it right after a shower for maximum benefits.
Sweet Almond Oil for hair
- Dandruff: Just apply a very small amount of almond oil directly onto the scalp. Make sure to massage into the hair roots. Wash it after 30 minutes. Most of the dandruff should be gone within 3 treatments.
- Get shiny hair: Applying a small amount of Almond oil to hair shafts increases the gloss or shine of the hair. This works better if your hair is wet. Do not apply large amounts of almond oil because then your hair will be drenched in oil.
INCI: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Extraction method: Cold pressed
Organic Certification: USDA
Typical fatty acid composition:
- Palmitic Acid (C16): 5%
- Palmitoleic Acid (C16:1, omega-7): 1%
- Stearic Acid (C18:0): 2%
- Oleic Acid (C18:1, omega-9): 70%
- Linoleic Acid (C18:2, omega-6): 20%
|Product type||Carrier oils|
|Country of origin||USA|
* certified organic ingredients.