Hemp Seed Oil for skin
This oil is rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, making it especially helpful in moisturizing dry skin and soothing an array of skin conditions. It is well suited for all skin types, helps balance skin, does not clog pores and is a good choice for oily and problem skin.
Hemp Seed Oil for hair
Hemp Oil moisturises the scalp and hair, stimulates hair growth, through the Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids and strengthens hair to prevent breakage.
INCI: Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
Extraction method: Cold pressed
Organic Certification: USDA
Typical fatty acid composition:
- Palmitic Acid (C16:0): 5%
- Stearic Acid (C18:0): 2%
- Oleic Acid (C18:1, omega-9): 15%
- Linoleic Acid (C18:2, omega-6): 60%
- a-Linolenic Acid (C18:3, omega-3): 25%
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA, C18:3, omega-6): 5%
|Product type||Carrier oils|
|Skin concern||Dry & dehydrated|
|Country of origin||USA|
Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*.
* certified organic ingredients.