Coconut Oil for skin
Applying Coconut Oil to your skin can help keep it hydrated. It helps improve skin barrier function and fights the signs of skin aging.
It also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which makes it ideal to soothe rashes and speed your skin’s healing process.
Coconut Oil for hair
- Coconut oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles.
- Coconut oil promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff.
- Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair.
- Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
- Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
- Coconut oil slows down hair loss.
Coconut oil is to be applied over the scalp and hair. Then you should comb it through the hair, so that to reach every strand. Furthermore, it is strongly advisable to warm the oil before applying, massage it into the scalp, leave it overnight and wash in the morning with shampoo.
Should not be used by people with individual intolerance to oils or butters. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Origin: Sri Lanka
INCI: Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil
Extraction method: Cold pressed
Viscosity: Typically solid at room temperature
Organic Certification: USDA
|Product type||Carrier oils|
|Country of origin||USA|
Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil*.
* certified organic ingredients.