It is possible to use Olive oil as a moisturizer without any added ingredients by applying it directly onto your skin. From there, you can blot off any excess oil with a towel or cloth. It may be especially helpful to use Olive oil as a moisturizer after you have been exposed to the sun or suffered a sunburn.
INCI: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
Extraction method: Cold pressed
Organic Certification: USDA
Typical fatty acid composition:
- Palmitic (C16:0): 7.5 - 20%
- Palmitoleic (C16:1): 0.3 - 3.5%
- Stearic (C18:0): 0.5 - 5%
- Oleic (C18:1, Omega 9): 55 - 83%
- Linoleic (C18:2, Omega 6): 3.5 - 21%
- Linolenic (C18:3, Omega 3): 1.5%
|Product type||Carrier oils|
|Skin concern||Dry & dehydrated|
|Country of origin||USA|
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*.
* certified organic ingredients.