The oil can be used on its own, or you can add a few drops to another carrier oil or your favorite moisturizer. It helps:
- reduce fine lines by boosting collagen formation and promoting the regeneration and restructuring of the skin cells.
- reduce scarring by softening the skin and diminishes the appearance of broken capillaries.
- reduce hyperpigmentation thanks to its Vitamin A content.
INCI: Rosa canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Viscosity: Medium viscosity, absorbs quickly, non-greasy
Organic Certification: USDA
Typical fatty acid composition:
- Oleic Acid (C18:1, omega-9): 15%
- Linoleic Acid (C18:2, omega-6): 45%
|Product type||Face Oils|
|Skin concern||Fine lines & Wrinkles|
|Country of origin||USA|
Rosa canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*
* certified organic ingredients.