For sensitive, irritated and stressed skin.
After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount of Soothing Mask to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté. For greater product benefits, apply while skin is still moist from toner. Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth. We recommend using Soothing Mask once to twice a week. For skin that is particularly reactive, mix a small amount of Soothing Mask with your regular day cream.
Protect against light and heat.
- For cleansing, we recommend Cleansing Cream or Soothing Cleansing Milk.
- For toning, Sensitive Care Conditioner or Facial Toner is recommended.
- In the case of extremely sensitive, red, irritated skin, apply Soothing Mask in a thin layer under your moisturizer daily for 4-6 weeks.
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from certified organic or biodynamic cultivation and are obtained under fair conditions
|Product type||Calming Masks|
|Skin concern||Sensitivity & Redness|
|Country of origin||Germany|
Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Alcohol, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Leaf Extract, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Citral*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Coumarin*, Xanthan Gum, Lysolecithin
*component of natural essential oils