The wonderfully fragrant formulation with apple fruit hydrosol and apple blossom extract supports the skin’s natural rhythms while guiding it through its essential night-time work. Supported by witch hazel extracts, Night Serum tones all skin conditions for a fresh, radiant complexion come morning.
For all skin conditions.
After cleansing and toning in the evenings, apply a pea-sized drop of Night Serum in a thin layer to the face, neck and, if desired, décolleté.In the morning, we recommend using Dr. Hauschka Day Care products, which protect and help the skin to retain the strength it built up during the night.
Night Serum has a unique cap that allows the product to stay fresh without the use of artificial preservatives.
1. Do not unscrew cap when opening product for the first time. Twist cap clockwise to tighten as if closing. Only tighten until the cap stops. This will break the cap's seal.
2. Twist cap off in a counter-clockwise motion.
3. Squeeze out a pea-sized amount of Night Serum.
For best use, store Night Serum in a horizontal position.
Note: Always hold the tube gently so you will only squeeze out the proper amount of Night Serum needed. Holding the tube too firmly or squeezing the tube too hard will result in the release of more product than is needed and may cause the tube to leak product.
- If you are new to oil-free night care and your skin is used to an oil-based cream at night, if needed at night, cleanse then apply a pea-sized amount of a Dr. Hauschka mask for 20 minutes. Gently wipe clean with a damp wash cloth, then tone and apply Night Serum. Within a week, your skin will adjust to oil-free night care and the mask will no longer be needed.
- For advanced care seasonally and as needed, add Renewing Night Conditioner or Sensitive Care Conditioner to your night care regimen. This will replace your toner and Night Serum.
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from certified organic or biodynamic cultivation and are obtained under fair conditions
|Product type||Face Serums|
|Country of origin||Germany|
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Hectorite, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum.
*component of natural essential oils.