After washing, your hair is ready for nourishing substances that protect it, promoting silkiness and shine. Dr. Hauschka Silicone-free Conditioner takes care of this step: it combines high-quality plant oils with natural proteins and regenerative medicinal plant extracts. Added to these is apple cider vinegar, to get rid of residual limescale and smooth the surface of your hair, giving it shine. There is also a hint of these nourishing aspects in the scent of the conditioner, which is infused with vanilla, coconut and white blossom.
This silicone-free conditioner is suitable for all hair types, especially long, damaged, dry or dull hair and for split ends.
Optimum care after every wash: Distribute evenly through damp hair, including the tips. Leave briefly to work, then rinse.
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from certified organic or biodynamic cultivation and are obtained under fair conditions
|Hair type||Hair strengthening|
|Country of origin||Germany|
Aqua, Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cicer Arietinum Seed Extract, Lactobacillus/Coconut Fruit Juice Ferment Filtrate, Inulin, Acetum, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Parfum*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Coumarin*, Eugenol*, Acacia Senengal Gum, Lysolecithin, Urtica Urens Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Quercus Robur Bark Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum.
* from natural essential oils