Extracts of melissa and wood sorrel balance skin while precious oils from macadamia nut, apricot kernel and avocado fortify the skin. Quince seed extract, sunflower and olive oils replenish for smooth, supple and protected skin.
Apply evenly and massage into skin.
Protect against light and heat.
To seal moisture into your skin, apply Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil over the moisturizer.
For a calming, holistic bath, we recommend:
- Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence
- Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Wash
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from certified organic or biodynamic cultivation and are obtained under fair conditions
|Product type||Body Balms|
|Country of origin||Germany|
Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oxalis Acetosella Extract, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fusanus Soicatus Wood Oil, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Coumarin*, Citral*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hectorite, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum.
*component of natural essential oils.