Norway spruce essential oil brings warmth and vitality to the skin. Jojoba oil leaves skin soft and moisturized. Sulfated castor oil enables bath essence to disperse easily in water.
Add 1–3 capfuls or as desired of the bath essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills. For a refreshing facial rinse after cleansing, add a small amount to a basin of warm water.
Protect against light and heat.
- Bring the stimulating scent of spruce essential oil to any room by adding a few drops to a bowl of warm water.
- Post-bath, Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream and Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil help to keep skin hydrated and comfortable. Like the fragrance of spruce essential oil, lavender essential oil soothes and relaxes.
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from certified organic or biodynamic cultivation and are obtained under fair conditions
|Product type||Bath Oils & Salts|
|Country of origin||Germany|
Sulfated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Picea Excelsa Leaf Oil, Alcohol, Limonene*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol*, Linalool*, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810)
*component of natural essential oils