Damask roses are combined with sunflower oil and carefully blended using unique rhythmic processing methods to allow the skin balancing properties of the rose to be transferred to the oil. During this phase, the mixture is heated to 37 °C – human body temperature. The base product is carefully mixed in the mornings and evenings to allow the skin balancing properties of the rose to be transferred to the oil.
Apply evenly and massage into skin. Applying to moist skin after bathing or showering provides the most effective absorption.
For an at-home spa experience, after showering with Rose Nurturing Body Wash, gently massage Rose Body Oil into your still-moist skin. With your body enveloped in the delicate fragrance of Damask roses, nourish your face with Revitalizing Mask. Finish by applying Neem Nail & Cuticle Oil to fingernails and toenails.
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from certified organic or biodynamic cultivation and are obtained under fair conditions
|Product type||Body Oils|
|Country of origin||Germany|
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Limonene*.
*component of natural essential oils.