Apply to the upper and/ or lower edge of the eyelids, then smudge with the applicator. Can also be applied to the inner edge of the eyelid.
- Warm pencil between fingers to help liner glide more easily.
- Be sure to smudge and blend to avoid an overly harsh, unnatural look.
- Choose a complementary Eyeshadow Solo or use Eyeshadow Palette to further accentuate and contour.
- Keep Eyeliner sharp with with the Dr. Hauschka Pencil Sharpener.
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from certified organic or biodynamic cultivation and are obtained under fair conditions
|Product type||Eye Pencils|
|Country of origin||Germany|
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Canola Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Pyrus Cydonia Peel/Fruit Wax, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae), Glyceryl Caprylate, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).*component of natural essential oils.