Astaxanthin is a natural compound that is commonly found in crustaceans and algae. It is known as one of the most powerful natural antioxidants available to humans.
Astaxanthin is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Astaxanthin 4mg
- Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha-tocopherol) 22iu (15mg)
- Phosphatidylcholine (Soya lecithin) (SOYA) 32mg
- Safflower Oil 410mg
- Vegetable softgel (capsule) 192mg (glyceraol, modified starch, carrageenan, sodium carbonate anhydrous)
Allergy advice - see ingredients in (CAPITALS).