What does Mineral Multi do?
- Iodine, zinc and iron contribute to normal cognitive function
- Iodine and copper contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system
- Iron, selenium and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Copper, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, and the maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails and skin
Mineral Multi supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables G&G to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that your body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
Mineral Multi is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher.
Take 1-7 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Complex Formulas|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
7 capsules provide
- Calcium (bisglycinate) 500mg
- Magnesium (bisglycinate) 250mg
- Ionic minerals 85mg
- (sourced naturally from the Great Salt Lake) 100mg
- Potassium (citrate) 50mg
- Iron (bisglycinate) 18mg
- Zinc (bisglycinate) 15mg
- Manganese (bisglycinate) 4mg
- Copper (bisglycinate) 2mg
- Orange powder (citrus sinensis) 23mg
- Iodine (potassium iodine) 225mcg
- Boron (sodium borate) 100mcg
- Chromium (picolinate) 75mcg
- Selenium (methionine) 75mcg (dicalcium phosphate, L-selenomethionine)
- Molybdenum (ammonium molybdate) 50mcg
- Rice flour 149mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 840mg