The B vitamins are a family of water-soluable nutrients that play an important role in almost every biochemical process that occurs in the body. B vitamins cannot be stored by the body, which is why it is important that they are a standard part of the diet in order to avoid deficiency. It is also important to monitor your B vitamin intake if you follow a diet that does not include meat or fish as some B vitamins, such as B12, are found predominantly in meat and fish.
What does it do?
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6, B12 and choline contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
G&G Vitamin B supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin B|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 50mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 50mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) 50mg
- Vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 50mg
- Folic Acid 100mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 50mcg
- Choline bitartrate 23mg
- Inositol 50mg
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 50mg
- Biotin 50mcg
- Silica dioxide 8.4mg