Vitamin B1, also known as Thiamine, is the first numbered member of the B vitamin family. B1 is found in many foods including yeast, cereal grains, beans, nuts and meat. It is often used in combination with other B vitamins.
What does Vitamin B1 do?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
G&G Vitamin B1 supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
G&G Vitamin B1 supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin B|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 100mg
- Rice flour 5mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 100mg