Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is usually only found in meat as a food source. B12 cannot be stored by the body. It must therefore be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency. If you follow a vegetarian or vegan diet it is very important to monitor your vitamin B12 intake as it is a nutrient rarely found in food sources other than fish and meat.
What does it do?
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
G&G Vitamin B12 supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin B|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- B12 Vitamin 1000mcg