Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin and formerly vitamin G, is part of the B vitamin family, and as such it is water-soluble and not stored by the body. This makes it important to monitor for any deficiency. Vitamin B2 is responsible for the yellow colour found in most vitamin B complex supplements, and is where it derives its name (from Latin flavus "yellow").
What does Vitamin B2 do?
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
G&G Vitamin B2 supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
G&G Vitamin B2 supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin B|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 50mg
- Alfalfa 85mg
- Rice flour 365mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 100mg