Vitamin B3 is a water-soluble vitamin, which means the body cannot store it. Therefore, it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid deficiency. Niacin is a popular form of Vitamin B3 as it can cause a flushing sensation in some individuals. It is advised to gradually build up to high doses of this form because of this.
What does it do?
- Vitamin B3 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B3 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B3 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
G&G Vitamin B3 supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
G&G Vitamin B3 supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 1 to 5 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin B|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Vitamin B3 nicotinic acid (niacin) 100mg
- Rice flour 83mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 100mg