Vitamin B5, also known as Pantothenic Acid, is a water-soluble vitamin of the B group that can contribute towards the production of cells within the body. Like all other B vitamins, B5 cannot be stored by the body. It must therefore be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
What does it do?
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B5 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal psychological function
G&G Vitamin B5 supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
G&G Vitamin B5 supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin B|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Vitamin B5 (nicotinamide) 500mg
- Rice flour 110mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 120mg