G&G beta-carotene supplement is made with Dunaliella salina, a type of micro-algae found in sea salt fields. To survive the salty conditions, this micro-algae has high concentrations of beta-carotene to protect against the intense light.
G&G harness the nutrition from the algae using a vegetable cellulose capsule, which enables them to avoid the addition of unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders and coatings that are commonly found in tablet supplements. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that your body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
What does Vitamin A do?
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin, teeth and bones
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Beta-carotene (natural) 8325iu (15mg) - Dunaliella salina algae
- Rice flour 280mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 100mg