BioActive B's contain both active and inactive forms of B2 (Riboflavin & Riboflavin 5' -phosphate), B3 (nicotinamide & nicotinic acid), B6 (pyridoxine HCl & pyridoxine 5' -phosphate) and B12 (methylcobalamin & adenosylcobalamin). A combination of different forms allows a wider range of benefits including those of methylation reactions. Folic acid as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate does not require extra steps in conversion to be utilised, is preferred by those with genetic variations to folate and can cross the blood-brain-barrier.
What is Vitamin B?
The B vitamins are a family of water-soluable nutrients that play an important role in almost every biochemical process that occurs in the body. B vitamins cannot be stored by the body, which is why it is important that they are a standard part of the diet in order to avoid deficiency. It is also important to monitor your B vitamin intake if you follow a diet that does not include meat or fish as some B vitamins, such as B12, are found predominantly in meat and fish.
What does it do?
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6, B12 and choline contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
No excipients - pure Vitamin B
G&G Vitamin B supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables G&G to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
Suitable for vegans
G&G Vitamin B Complex is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher.
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a professional.
- Long term intake of vitamin B6 at this amount might lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Nicotinic acid (niacin) can cause a slight flushing. This sensation is normal and will pass in time. Individuals with hepatic dysfunction or a history of liver disease, diabetes mellitus, active peptic ulcer disease, gout, cardiac arrhythmias, migraine headaches and alcoholism may be particularly susceptible to nicotinic acid effects.
- Do not exceed states recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin B|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings
Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, approved kosher
1 capsule provides:
|Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate)||100mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl)||85mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)||80mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||24mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid)||20mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||18mg|
|Vitamin B2 (R5P) (riboflavin 5'-phosphate)||16mg|
|Vitamin B6 (P5P) (pyridoxyl 5'-phosphate)||12mg|
|Folic acid (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||400μg|
|Vitamin B12 (adenosylcobalamin)||200μg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||200μg|
|Vegetable cellulose (capsule)||100mg|