WHAT DOES VITAMIN C DO?
Vitamin C contributes to the normal:
- Function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Functioning of the nervous system
- Psychological function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Iron absorption
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE VITAMIN C POWDER
G&G Calcium Ascorbate supplement comes in the form of an easy to take powder. This enables G&G to offer a pure supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers.
Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin C|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, approved kosher.
1 capsule provides:
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||500mg|
Vegetable cellulose (capsule)