What does Vitamin C do?
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
When the sublingual powder is placed under the tongue, the vitamin C nutrients absorb quickly into the bloodstream, ensuring you don't lose any of the nutrients as it absorbs into your body.
Take 1 to 6 measures under the tongue daily or as directed by a professional.
1 measure = 1/2 teaspoons.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin C|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 measure provides
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 505mg
- Citrus Bioflavonids 85mg