Chewable vitamin C supplements should not contain nasty chemicals, questionable sweeteners or other undesirables. G&G has worked hard to create an easily chewable vitamin C supplement that provides high-quality vitamin C while being suitable for children and the whole family. They have also gone a step further by making our chewable supplement berry flavoured. There's no need for a harsh tasting vitamin C supplement.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
What does Vitamin C do?
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
G&G Vitamin C supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
G&G Vitamin C supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 1-3 tablets daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||For Children|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 300mg
- Berry flavours (Cherry fruit powder, cherry & raspberry)
- Acerola powder (Acerola juice concentrate, ascorbic acid, maltodextrin)
- Rose hip extract (Rose hip extract, maltodextrin)
- Sorbitol (sweetener)
- Inulin (sweetener)
- Steviol glycosides (sweetener)
- Starch (potato)
- Anti-caking agents (Magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide)