What does it do?
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to normal muscle function
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
- Athletes after exercise
- Half an hour before bed
- Convalescents, twice or more daily
- During pregnancy, daily
- As needed to aid relaxation
G&G Cal-M supplement comes in powder form. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients or unnatural fillers.
Stir 5 level teaspoons (10g) in half a cup of boiling water until dissolved. Add water, juice, smoothies or herbal tea to taste.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
- Calcium gluconate, magnesium carbonate and dried cider vinegar, once mixed providing the mineral acetates.
- Calcium 820mg
- Magnesium 63mg