G&G use zinc picolinate in their mineral supplement. Zinc picolinate is a chelated mineral. Chelated minerals are combined with amino acids to form a complex that is more easily digested and assimilated by the body. This enables us to offer a zinc supplement of the highest quality, rich in nutrients.
What does Zinc do?
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base, carbohydrate, fatty-acids and macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, hair, skin and nails
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
G&G Zinc supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
Take 1-7 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|