Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin which can either be ingested in food or manufactured by the body as a result of sunlight falling on the skin. Modern lifestyles have decreased the exposure we get to the sun, which has made it more important to monitor potential deficiency.
What does it do?
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphrous
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
G&G Vitamin D3 supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that doesn't require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
Vitamin D3 is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin D|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Vitamin D3 (vegan) 1000iu (25mcg)
- Rice flour 490mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 100mg