G&G PRENATAL DHA ALGAE SUPPLEMENT
Prenatal DHA supplement contains high-quality omega-3's DHA sourced from Cyypthecodinum cohnii or Schizochytrium microalgae. Whilst this product is packaged for prenatal women, individuals wishing to support their brain and vision, may also benefit.
WHAT IS ALGAE OIL?
Algae oil is a great source of omega 3, in fact, fish get their omega content from algae too which is why they are known for being a good source.
WHAT DOES PRENATAL DHA DO?
- Maintenance of normal brain function and vision
- Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal brain development of the foetus and breast fed infants when a daily intake of 250mg is obtained by the mother.
Take 1 softgel daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Prenatal DHA supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Complex Formulas|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
.CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings.
1 softgel provides:
|DHA algae oil||500mg|
|(DHA algae oil, vitamin E (Dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate))|
Glycerine, starch, carageenan & water