*WHAT DOES ZINC DO?
Zinc contributes to normal:
- DNA synthesis
- Acid-base, carbohydrate, fatty-acids and macronutrient metabolism
- Metabolism of vitamin A
- Cognitive function
- Fertility and reproduction
- Protein synthesis
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Maintenance of normal vision, hair, skin and nails
- Maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Function of the immune system
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Role in the process of cell division
Put 3 level measures in a large glass of water, stir and drink immediately.
Take 1-2 times daily or as directed by a heathcare professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Complex Formulas|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
CONTAINS NO: gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings
3 measures provide (2.33g):
|Aloe Vera (2000x concentrate)||500mg|