Glucosamine is a form of amino sugar found in the fluid surrounding joints. It stimulates the production of connective tissue and helps cartilage to maintain it's shock-absorbing qualities.
Chondroitin suplhate is part of a large protein molecule, called proteoglycan which is used by cartilage to add flexibility and lubrication around the joints.
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant which is needed for the synthesis of collagen and works in harmony with glucosamine and chondroitin.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collage formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage and skin
G&G Glucosamine, Chondroitin & Vitamin C supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
Take 1-2 capsules daily or as a directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Complex Formulas|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Glucosamine sulphate 2KCl 450mg - providing 148mg Glucosamine base
- Chondroitin sulphate (FISH) 100mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 150mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 100mg
Allergy advice - see ingredients in (CAPITALS)