What does GuUK do?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
G&G GUK supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders, or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specfically break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
GUK is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 3 to 6 capsules daily with a main meal, or as directed by a professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
3 capsules provide
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 501mg
- Alfalfa powder (non-organic) 201mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 99mg
- Di-calcium (phosphate) 285mg
- Vitamin E natural (D-Alpha tocopherol succinate) 50iu (33.6mg)
- Silica (dioxide) 24mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 300mg