What does Calcium do?
- Calcium contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and neurotransmission
- Calcium contributes in the process of cell division
G&G Calcium Citrate comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
G&G Calcium Citrate supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
2 capsule provides
- Calcium citrate 952mg - providing 100mg elemental calcium
- Alfalfa 30mg
- Rice flour 20mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 200mg