Calcium gluconate is manufactured by the neutralisation of calcium carbonate. It is on the World Health Organisation's list of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medication needed in a basic health system. Ideally used as part of a calcium/magnesium blend.
What does it do?
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
G&G Calcium Gluconate supplement comes in the form of a pure powder. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients or unnatural fillers. G&G Calcium Gluconate is nothing but pure calcium gluconate.
If taken separately, use 1-3 level teaspoons daily. Dissolve in boiling water.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
3 level teaspoons provide
- Calcium 156.6mg