G&G multivitamin supplement is tailored for a child's wellbeing. Each capsule contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, natural source vitamin E and a broad range of the B family of vitamins. Calcium, Iron and Zinc are also included to complete this comprehensive formulation.
If your little ones don't like capsules, then no need to worry. G&G capsules can be easily opened and the contents can be added to a meal or drink, thus making sure your child gets all their vital vitamins and minerals.
What does Kid's Multi do?
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, and manganese and iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamins B2, C and E, and manganese and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamins A, B6, B12, C and D, and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and C, and iodine contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin A, B2 and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
Interaction with other supplements
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamins A and B2 contribute to normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
G&G Kids Multi multivitamin supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that your body abosrbs the nutrients during digestion.
G&G Kids Multi is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher.
Age 3-6: 1 Capsule daily (open capsule and add powder to liquid of choice)
Age 7-13: 2 capsules daily
Age 14+: 3 capsules daily
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||For Children|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Vitamin A (acetate) 321iu (96.3ug)
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 25.5mg
- Vitamin D2 12.8iu (0.321ug)
- Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl) 8.5iu (5.7mg)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 2.1mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1mg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 4mg
- Vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) 11.5mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 2.1mg
- Folacin (folic acid) 17mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 2.1mcg
- Choline bitartrate 1.4mg
- Inositol 2.1mg
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 2.1mg
- Magnesium (carbonate) 5.1mg
- Calcium (carbonate) 5.1mg
- Zinc (gluconate) 623mcg
- Iron (gluconate) 427mg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 2.5mcg
- Potassium (gluconate) 2.1mg
- Selenium (L-selenomethionine) 4.2mcg
- Molybdenum (ammonium molybate) 2.1mcg
- Chromium (picolinate) 4.2mcg
- Biotin 6.4mcg
- Citrus bioflavonoids 2.1mg
- Silica dioxide 13.3mcg
- Manganese (gluconate) 427mcg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 40mg (acacia gum, ergocalciferol, rosemary, tarch, maltodextrin, sucrose)