Choline is a nutrient rather than a vitamin, but is often grouped with the B vitamin family. Choline has a wide variety of uses in the body and is particularly needed by pregnant women, as it is useful in supporting development of the nervous system in the foetus
Inositol is a nutrient rather than a vitamin, but is often grouped with the B vitamin family. Inositol plays an important role in forming the structure of various bodily fats and is the basis for many signalling processes.
What does it do?
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
G&G Choline & Inositol supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of the stomach, ensuring the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
Take 1 or 2 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin B|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Choline bitartrate 250mg
- Inositol 250mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 120mg