Collagen is a complex structural protein that is found in fibrous tissues within the body, such as tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone and skin.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
G&G Collagen Extra supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as a directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides:
- Collagen hydrolised (FISH): 150mg
- Glucosamine sulphate 2KCl 250mg - providing 148mg Glucosamine base
- MSM 150mg
- Chondroitin sulphate (FISH) 150mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 120mg
Allergy advice - see ingredients in (CAPITALS)