Lecithin is a phospholipid, a plant sterol. It is a natural source of choline and inositol and is rich in Phosphatidyl Serine (PS). Natural levels of PS decline with age. These granules can be taken off the spoon or added to foods.
What does it do?
- Linoleic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
Take 1 to 3 tablespoons daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
400mg soy lecithin granules.