What does Evening primrose oil do?
- Linoleic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Essential fatty acids are needed for the growth and development of children
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Take 2-6 softgels daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Oils and Omega Oils|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Evening Primrose Oil 500mg
- Linoleic acid (Omega-6) 81%
- Oleic acid (Omega-9) 11%
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha acetate) 10mg
- Softgel: bovine gelatin, glycerine, water 92mg