L-Lysine is an essential amino acid which is used in biosynthesis of proteins. The human body cannot synthesis lysine and so must be acquired from the diet. G&G requires 2-3g a day of lysine. Most vegetables and vegetable proteins are not particularly high in lysine. Experts believe that vegetarians and vegan diets may have low levels of lysine.
G&G L-Lysine supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
G&G L-Lysine supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 1-2 capsules per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Amino Acids|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- L-lysine 400mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 200mg
- Zinc (citrate) 10mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 120mg