What does Magnesium do?
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
G&G Magnesium Citrate comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
G&G Magnesium Citrate supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 1-3 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Magnesium (citrate) 667mg - Providing 100mg elemental magnesium
- Rice flour 156mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 120mg