- At least there times more vitamin A than your average carrot
- At least three times more vitamin C than your average orange
- At least seven times more potassium than your average banana
- At least three times more calcium, and twice the amount of protein, of cow's milk
Moringa also contains iron, B vitamins, vitamin D, zinc and magnesium. It is also a great source of protein, rich in amino acids such as threonine, isoleucine, leucine, phenylalanine, valine, methionine, cystine, tryptophan, lysine and more. The leaves are abundant in phytonutrients such as quercetin and kaempferol, two very powerful bioflavonoids.
Organic Moringa supplement provides high quality organic moringa leaf within a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables G&G to avoid the addition of unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders and coatings that are commonly found in tablet supplements. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that your body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
Organic Moringa is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It is also certified organic and approved kosher.Use
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as directed by a professional.
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
- If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
- Long-term intake of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|