Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally occurring sulphur compound found in every plant and animal tissue, but modern food processing means that some diets may be deficient. It is the only bioavailable form of sulphur - a macro mineral that is used in significant amounts in the body. MSM is an organic sulphur compound. It is contained naturally in the food or it should be, but often it disappears or is significantly reduced because of the over processing done.
G&G MSM & Vitamin C supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable celullose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
G&G MSM & Vitamin C supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 2 to 4 capsules daily or as directed by a professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Complex Formulas|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500mg
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 100mg
- Capsule shell: vegetable cellulose 100mg