What does it do?
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormone activity
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function
- Selenium and vitamin B6 contribute to the normal function of the immune system
G&G Night Aid supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that your body absorbs the nutrients during digestions.
G&G Night Aid supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 1 capsule after your last main meal of the day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Complex Formulas|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Night Blend 350mg providing
- Chamomile 100mg
- Reishi mushroom extract 10:1 50mg
- Ashwagandha extract 50mg
- Hop extract 4:1 50mg
- Schisandra berry extract 50mg
- Maca 50μg
- 5-HTP (Griffonia extract 99%) 150mg
- Inositol 25mg
- Magnesium (bisglycinate) 10mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 1.5mg
- Selenium 55μg (dicalcium phosphate, L-selenomethionine)