What does Fish oil do?
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function, and to the maintenance of normal vision
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
Take 1 to 2 softgels daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Oils and Omega Oils|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 softgel provides
- Fish Oil (FISH): 1000mg
- EPA 180mg
- DHA 120mg
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheyl acetate) 22.35iu (15mg)
- Gelatin, glycine (softgel)
Allergy advice - see ingredients in (CAPITALS)
Write a review!