What does Fish oil do?
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Take 1 to 2 softgels daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||For Children|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 softgel provides
- Fish Oil (FISH): 500mg
- EPA 90mg
- DHA 60mg
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheyl acetate) 7.45iu(5mg)
- Gelatin (bovine), 119mg
- Glycine 48mg
- Purified water 14mg
Allergy advice - see ingredients in (CAPITALS)
Write a review!