What does Vitamin C do?
Vitamin C contributes to the normal:
- Function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Functioning of the nervous system
- Psychological function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Iron absorption
Our pH Friendly Vitamin C supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin C|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 450mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 364.5mg
- Calcium 40.5mg
- Amylase 5mg (maltodextrin, amylase enzyme)
- Lipase (maltodextrin, lipase enzyme) 5mg
- Protease (maltodextrin, protease enzyme) 5mg
- Alfalfa 1mg Aloe vera (200x concentrate) 1mg
- Bilberry (maltodextrin, protease enzyme) 1mg
- Garlic 1mg MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 1mg
- Peppermint leaf 1mg Slippery elm bark 1mg
- Wheatgrass 1mg
- White willow bark 1mg
- Beetroot 500μg
- Carrot root 500μg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 100mg