Propolis has been used by humans for over 3,000 years. G&G has used pure propolis and delivered it in a high concentrate supplement capsule. The use of pure propolis ensures that G&G health supplement capsules remain vegetarian friendly.
Propolis is a natural resinous substance collected by honeybees from buds and trees. Propolis contains tree resin, essential oils, waxes and bioflavonoids. Propolis has a wide variety of nutritional elements including amino acids, vitamins, minerals and is one of Nature's richest sources of bioflavonoids for natural defence. The antioxidant effects of bioflavonoids in propolis may help to maintain a healthy immune system.
G&G Propolis supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that doesn't require any unnecessary chemicals or excipients to bind or fill the capsule. A vegetable cellulose capsule is also designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that your body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
Propolis is suitable for vegetarians.
Take 1-3 capsules daily with a meal or as required during hay-fever season.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Bee product|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Propolis (5:1) extract 150mg - equivalent to 750mg of propolis powder
- Rice flour 350mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 100mg